Prime Minister Narendra Modi has posted another yoga video on Twitter beforehand of International Yoga Day on June 21, demonstrating the 12 steps of the Surya Namaskar. Donning a saffron t-blouse and grey pants, PM Modi’s animation shows him performing the 12 steps of the asana, with a voice-over explaining the blessings of every step. PM Modi tweeted the video with the caption ave. Did you make Surya Namaskar a part of your habitual?
Do watch this video to understand why it is a superb idea to achieve this and the advantages of often practicing it. According to the video, Surya Namaskar will increase the capacity of the lungs, is beneficial in the control of Diabetes, regulates the secretion of endocrine glands, allows to manage weight, and strengthens muscle tissue.
However, people with high blood pressure, hernia, peptic ulcer, sciatica, cervical spondylitis, and acute arthritis are counseled now not to do Surya Namaskar.
- The video similarly states that women who are pregnant or present during their menstrual cycle should keep away from doing Surya Namaskar.
- Notably, the diverse steps that make up the Surya Namaskar encompass the Pranamasana, Hastauttanasana,
- Hastapadasana, Ashwa Sanchalanasana,
- Dandasana, Ashtanga Namaskara, Bhujangasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Ashwa Sanchalanasana,
- Hastapadasana, Hastauttanasana and Pranamasana.
The Prime Mister has frequently been tweeting yoga films considering that June 5 in advance of the International Yoga Day became started after PM Modi recommended it during his speech at the UN General Assembly in 2014.